|Round Shape Cooling Towers||Square Shape Cooling Towers||Dry Cooling Towers|
|Cross Flow Cooling Towers||Natural Draft Cooling Towers||Wooden/Timber Cooling Towers|
Target Equipments Cooling towers division manufacturers different types of cooling tower. All of our cooling towers are heat removal devices used to transfer process waste heat to the atmosphere. Cross flow and counter flow designs cooling tower can be used in natural draft and mechanical draft cooling towers
Wooden / Timber Cooling Towers
Wooden / Timber Cooling Towers We manufacture wooden cooling towers are as for international standard we manufacture two types.
- MS structural body with galvanized and topped with FRP FAN surrounding and sides are covered with cement sheets,
- Another type is fully treated wood structural with wooden fills and sides are covered with cement sheets.
Fan Less/ Fill Less Cooling Towers
Our natural draft cooling tower not required any fan are fills, no maintenance like other cooling towers, non clock nozzle are easy to cleaning reduce spillage and evaporation loss. Hat dip galvanized structural and S.S fasteners increase the lifetime as well as the efficiency of the cooling tower it can be installed for any range of cooling application.
RCC Cooling Tower
We are manufacturing Induced draft Cooling Tower in RCC Construction also both in Cross Flow and Counter Flow design. Since the structure of Cooling Tower is complete with RCC, the tower life will be more than timber as well as FRP. All other internal fills and Drift Eliminators are PVC / TIMBER as like other Cooling Towers.
Dry Type Cooling Tower
Dry Cooling towers are produced in forced draught and induced draught designs, and in single and multi-fan arrangements, depending customer specifications and requirements, it is specially designed with copper or aluminum finned tube to increase the heat transfer area and these towers are particularly designed for water scarce areas. We are the professional dry cooling tower and air cooled condenser manufacturers, tubes in copper and fins are aluminum MOC we use 5/8’ or 3/8’ OD copper tubes as per customer specification, all tubes are well expanded tested for pressure and leak.
FRP Cooling Tower
Target equipments cooling tower divisions manufacturing FRP cooling towers in 4 different types.
- Bottle Shaped Cooling Towers: Round shape cooling tower gives 100% cooling efficiencies its give good appearance.
- Square Shaped Cooling Towers: Vertical induced draft counter flow type cooling tower, with a uniform distribution of water and an optimal transfer of heat. These are utilized by all large industries in order to cool the water that has undergone recycling.
- Natural Draft Cooling Towers: Natural draft cooling tower not required any fans are fills, any maintenance like other cooling towers all the louvers are made in FRP material.
- Cross Flow Cooling Towers: The casing of this industrial cooling tower is made of FRP (Fiberglass Reinforced Polyester) it is of light weight, simple to assemble and there is no need to paint. This reduces the cost of the cooling tower maintenance. The supporting structures are of hot-dip galvanized steel, used to reduce corrosion or rusting, thus ensuring extended life.