Cross Flow Cooling Tower
The rectangular cooling tower or the closed type cooling tower or the cross flow cooling tower has a range of cooling capacity of a single cell cooling tower of around 70M3/Hr to 300 M3/Hr. The suitable refrigeration is between 120 and 440. Multiple cells may be fixed together. This installation plants are available when your cooling requirements exceed The motors in this cooling tower system are present outside the tower. This setup is devoid of the problem of hot mist. When compared to the section of motor inside fan, it is very easy to remove and thus repair.
Frame: The supporting structures are of hot-dip galvanized steel, used to reduce corrosion or rusting, thus ensuring extended life.
Cross Flow Cooling Tower Capacity
Water flow rate from 5 M3/Hr To 550 M3/Hr gives differences in temperature 4°C To 30°C Availability of Capacities from 5 TR T0 600 TR.
The casing of this industrial cooling tower is made of FRP (Fiberglass Reinforced Polyester).It is of light weight, simple to assemble and there is no need to paint. This reduces the cost of the cooling tower maintenance.
- Lower maintenance and longer service life.
- Available with PVC fills or treated wood fills,
- In virtually unlimited capacity
- The furnishing of the inspection doors of the tower are done in such a way to provide easy access to the inside for maintenance, inspection, float valve adjustment, sump flushing out and lift-out strainer cleaning.
- FRP fan specially designed for higher efficiency.