Evaporator Coil Cooler
Fin Type Cooler are produced in forced draught and induced draught designs, and in single and multi-fan arrangements, depending customer specifications and requirements, We are the professional Fin Type Coolerand air cooled condenser manufacturers, tubes in copper and fins are aluminium MOC we use 5/8’ or 3/8’and ½’ OD copper tubes as per customer specification, all tubes are well expanded tested for pressure and leak.
Function of Fin Fan Coolers
Air Cooled Heat Exchangers - also known as Fin Fan Coolers, are heat transfer devices for rejecting heat from a hot process fluids such as refinery products or steam directly, to the surrounding atmosphere.
Target Fin Fan Coolers are basically that multiple rows of fin tubes with a fan to move lower temperature ambient air over the coils in order to cool the hotter fluid, just like a radiator in industrial an automobile. An industrial example is a unit large enough to reject the heat from a turbine exhaust steam condensation system.
Advantages of Fin Type Cooler
- A great deal of water gets preserved on using Fin Type Cooler.
- Less or no preparation needed as atmospheric air is in abundance
- No formation of scale or heat exchanger cleaning is required
- There are no mobile parts except for the fan and the motors. Hence the cooling tower maintenance is negligible
- Dust, fly ash, living organisms or dirt do not get mixed up with process water
- There are no constraints placed on the location of plant
- No corrosions caused by air
- This cooling tower performance ensures minimal environmental impact
- Reduced annual operating expenses
- Predominantly used for air compressor and power generating units for applications of engine water cooling.
- Petroleum plant,
- power utility,
- steel manufacturing industry,
- sugar factures,
- Chemical and gas-processing industrials.
- Chillier machines,
- refrigeration system
- petrochemical refineries